Saturday, April 09, 2005

Inaugural Post

Welcome.. enjoy... don't mind the mess...

the plan is to post tales & pics of the journey. Hopefully I will, maybe I won't. If no one visits, so be it. The point is for me to write a few notes to remember for myself and not inundate people with novella style emails so I thought I'd kill 2 birds with the one stone.

I would however appreciate any emails and those who can be bothered may be rewarded with a shiny new postcard.*#


* subject to availability
# the author reserves the right to forget or mail to an incorrect address or in extreme circumstances, mail from Wagga Wagga

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the finest blog I've read this year. It's wry commentary on the national psyche places it head and shoulders above the usual dross. A must read - tell all your friends.

Ness said...

Why thank you for your comments Tom. Warm wishes to your mother on her recent wedding. Thanks for the info on where to buy cheap bracelets in Wagga. I'll try and drop in for afternoon tea when next in London.

Anonymous said...

V - you sexy thing at the Ritz - let that hair down baby - you looked gorgeous. Bitty is very well and missing you with all heart and mind as for BobbieK who remains in the corner of the office curled up in a foetal position rocking side to side all is well there too. Your daily updates are fantastic keep on blogging. Ciao for now. b & bk

Anonymous said...

This blog spot is Ok I suppose - can't stop must keep on. TW