My iPod has become my savior. I treat it like a sensory deprivation tank. I think i have had a complete visual overload, not to mention my stomach with all the food. Although it could also be all the coffee and sugar but i prefer C.V.S or cultural visual stimulation. Sounds much more interesting.
Im taking the day off today from people and places and am pretty much going to wander around with my book and drink more coffee and eat more pastries. Im not sure if this will help my acute case of C.V.S but considering I am self diagnosed and I have only just discovered the disease myself this morning its a trial and error treatment process. ( i might add that mindless rambling is the first tell tale sympton of C.V.S)
My ideal world of BBC World News being an impartial news service has been shattered with interviews with Molly Meldrum and Jonno Coleman dominating the headlines all day about our pooor ol Kyles. Being a news junkie Ive been loving the 24 hr coverage but I am now making a political statement and boycotting BBC World and watching German MTV (Pimp My Ride - a car 'makeover' show being a highlight)
After much deliberation I now see that Pimp My Ride caused the initial outbreak of C.V.S.
Ill leave now to leave you pondering the state of my sanity
Wednesday, May 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment