skip to main | skip to sidebar

Insert Witty Title Here

Note to self... think of something half decent to call blog. Possible options so far a) Travellers Tales b) Polar Opposites by Vanessa Keenan c) The Wind Beneath My Wings (very loose aeronautical link)

Thursday, May 19, 2005

St Emilion

This is moi (sans arm) at the winery where we had the picnic style lunch

http://img2.imagebarrel.com/myimage.php?img=05/138/12/VK005.jpg

And the final pic in today's session is at the top of the village St Emilion.

http://img2.imagebarrel.com/myimage.php?img=05/138/12/VK006.jpg

Merci et Au Revoir.
Posted by Ness at 9:18 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

del.icio.us/vanessakeenan

Loading...

Tagzania: Items by vkeenan
Add to Technorati Favorites

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2005 (42)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ▼  May (24)
      • Seeing as Im part of a group of cattle being herde...
      • Potato, Potarto
      • In Transit
      • No room at the Inn
      • J'adore Cahors!
      • The day that had to come
      • St Emilion
      • Oui Oui, Cest Paris
      • Och aye its a Scottish Picture
      • Well its the last full day in Bordeaux, tomorrow i...
      • Have iPod and BBC World - will travel
      • BORDEAUX. WINE CITY.
      • This is What it Sounds Like When Ducks Cry
      • I think I want to move to Paris. Mind you, I also ...
      • I think Im greiving the loss of Jock the Jaguar. I...
      • Greetings from
      • Oban
      • Quando, quando, quando
      • Edinburgh Pics
      • York, Scarborough & The Dales Pics
      • Lyme Park & Peak District Pics
      • Cambridge Pics
      • Kew Gardens pics
      • Edinbrrrrrrr it's cold
    • ►  April (15)

Links

  • digg
  • reddit
  • del.icio.us

About Me

My photo
Ness
View my complete profile